Accountants for Self-employed

Accountants for Self-employed.

You are probably self-employed if you;

  • Run your business for yourself and take responsibility for its success or failure
  • Have multiple customers
  • Can decide how, where and when you do your work
  • Are able to hire other people at your own expense to help you
  • Provide the equipment required to do your work
  • Are responsible for rectifying any unsatisfactory work in your own time
  • Charge an agreed fixed price for your work
  • Sell goods or services to make a profit

What is required if I am self-employed?

  • Register as a sole trader
  • Maintain and keep records of your business income and expenses for your tax return
  • Complete an annual self-assessment tax return by the 31 January following the end of the tax year
  • Pay your tax and national insurance bill in line with HMRC payment terms

Everything we do is for the benefit of our amazing clients…

Abbie and her team are extremely knowledgeable, efficient and helpful. No question is stupid and they always take the time to answer and explain things in a way that suits their client. I’ve learned so much from them and would highly recommend if considering a new accountant.

Aoife Hastings

We are a tech-orientated accounting firm that operates virtually for your convenience and efficiency. 

We utilise Zoom for our meetings to provide convenience, flexibility, and efficiency to our clients. By leveraging Zoom, we offer the convenience of joining meetings from anywhere with an internet connection. This flexibility saves time and eliminates the need for travel, allowing for more frequent and productive discussions.

Our client portal offers secure access to all your financial data, including accounts and tax returns, from anywhere. It’s a convenient hub for sharing information, ensuring transparency and accessibility. With real-time updates and robust security measures, you can collaborate seamlessly with our team, knowing your data is protected.

Self-employed people we work with